• Highly regarded natural teething pain reliever.
• It can be also perfect gift for the new babe
• Handmade and individually knotted, between every Amber bead.
• Safety plastic screw clasp.
• Colours - Mixed colours shown in picture. Other available colours: Golden, Honey and Coffee
• Necklaces length suitable for baby from 3 month to 5 years ~31-33 cm
About Baltic Amber
Baltic Amber is not a stone, but a fossilized resin from the sap of the conifer trees, which lived 30-90 million years ago. As time passed, these trees were covered by the ocean or the sap was washed by large rivers into the Baltic sea. Throughout time, the resins have hardened and have thus formed into amber.
Baltic Amber has been revered for thousands of years for its powerful healing qualities. Amber worn against the body releases natural oils into the skin that are then circulated into the bloodstream. Baltic Amber necklaces are sold in pharmacies in many European and Asian countries. Baltic Amber is often found as an active ingredient in Chinese medicines.
Add a voucher?